GES Colloquium - Covid-19's impact
A discussion with an all-star cast of GES faculty, scholars and graduate students as they reflect upon COVID-19, our preparedness, response, and its impacts on our global community.
- Royden Saah will discuss preparedness, response and recovery by reflecting back on his frontline work with the Ebola crisis.
- Dr. Alun Lloyd will discuss his current and future modeling efforts/needs in relation to the Imperial College study.
- Eli Hornstein and Dalton George will examine the globalized/democratized science efforts to develop testing, cures and equipment.
- Dr. Zachary Brown examines the economic aspects of decisions-making around the pandemic
- Dr. Nora Haenn will situate the Covid19 crisis within globalization, liminality, and the need to care for family.